The Animal Rights Debate: Abolition or Regulation? – By Gary L. Francione & Robert Garner
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© Society for Applied Philosophy, 2011
Journal of Applied Philosophy
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 414–416, November 2011
How to Cite
WYCKOFF, J. (2011), The Animal Rights Debate: Abolition or Regulation? – By Gary L. Francione & Robert Garner. Journal of Applied Philosophy, 28: 414–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5930.2011.00533.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!