Globalizing Justice: The Ethics of Poverty and Power – By Richard W. Miller; Politics as Usual: What Lies Behind the Pro-Poor Rhetoric – By Thomas Pogge; The Life You Can Save: Acting Now to End World Poverty – By Peter Singer
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
© Society for Applied Philosophy, 2012
Journal of Applied Philosophy
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 79–83, February 2012
How to Cite
DAS, R. (2012), Globalizing Justice: The Ethics of Poverty and Power – By Richard W. Miller; Politics as Usual: What Lies Behind the Pro-Poor Rhetoric – By Thomas Pogge; The Life You Can Save: Acting Now to End World Poverty – By Peter Singer. Journal of Applied Philosophy, 29: 79–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5930.2011.00537.x
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!