THE SUPERIORITY OF STOCHASTIC DOMINANCE OVER MEAN VARIANCE EFFICIENCY CRITERIA: SOME CLARIFICATIONS
THE SUPERIORITY OF STOCHASTIC DOMINANCE OVER MEAN VARIANCE EFFICIENCY CRITERIA
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 51–59, March 1981
How to Cite
Gandhi, D. K. and Saunders, A. (1981), THE SUPERIORITY OF STOCHASTIC DOMINANCE OVER MEAN VARIANCE EFFICIENCY CRITERIA: SOME CLARIFICATIONS. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 8: 51–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.1981.tb00803.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- (Paper received October 1979, revised June 1980)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!