AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION OF THE CHARACTERISTICS OF PUBLICLY-QUOTED CORPORATIONS WHICH CHANGE TO CLOSELY-HELD OWNERSHIP THROUGH MANAGEMENT BUYOUTS
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 435–450, December 1984
How to Cite
Maupin, R. J., Bidwell, C. M. and Ortegren, A. K. (1984), AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION OF THE CHARACTERISTICS OF PUBLICLY-QUOTED CORPORATIONS WHICH CHANGE TO CLOSELY-HELD OWNERSHIP THROUGH MANAGEMENT BUYOUTS. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 11: 435–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.1984.tb00762.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
- (Paper received March 1983, revised November 1983)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!