Thin Trading and Stock Market Efficiency: the Case of the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 609–617, December 1986
How to Cite
Barnes, P. (1986), Thin Trading and Stock Market Efficiency: the Case of the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 13: 609–617. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.1986.tb00522.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Paper received March 1985, revised December 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!