The first author is from the Department of Accountancy, Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The second and third authors are from the Michael G. DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. The authors thank security analysts in Hanshin Economic Research Institute, in particular, Woo-Jong Chun, Kee-Sun Ohn and Choong-Shik Lee for their help in collecting data. This research was funded in part by the Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada and the Arts Research Board at McMaster.
MOTIVES FOR GOING PUBLIC AND UNDERPRICING: NEW FINDINGS FROM KOREA
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 195–211, January 1993
How to Cite
KIM, J.-B., KRINSKY, I. and LEE, J. (1993), MOTIVES FOR GOING PUBLIC AND UNDERPRICING: NEW FINDINGS FROM KOREA. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 20: 195–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.1993.tb00659.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
- (Paper received and accepted October 1992).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!