The authors are respectively from the Department of Economics, University of Brunel, Uxbridge, Middlesex, and the European Business Management School, University of Wales, Swansea. This research was funded by ESRC grant B00232240 and was completed while the second author was Houblon-Norman Fellow at the Bank of England. All views expressed in this paper are solely those of the authors. They are very grateful for the comments of the anonymous referee.
MACROECONOMIC FACTORS, THE APT AND THE UK STOCKMARKET
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 309–330, April 1994
How to Cite
Clare, A. D. and Thomas, S. H. (1994), MACROECONOMIC FACTORS, THE APT AND THE UK STOCKMARKET. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 21: 309–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.1994.tb00322.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- (Paper received October 1991, accepted January 1992)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!