The first and second authors are, respectively, Professor of Finance and Associate Professor of Management Science at the College of Business Administration, Northeastern University, Boston MA. The third author is the Personal Adviser to the Minister of Labour in the Royal Ministry of Finance, Norway. This research was supported in part by a grant from Arthur Andersen and Co. The encouragement and comments of Ronald Copeland, Martin Fridson, Jeff Makholm, and Katherine Schipper are gratefully acknowledged. The authors also wish to acknowledge insightful comments of the anonymous referee on earlier drafts of this paper. Any remaining errors are the authors' responsibility.
BANKRUPTCY DISCRIMINATION WITH REAL VARIABLES
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 491–510, June 1994
How to Cite
Platt, H. D., Platt, M. B. and Pedersen, J. G. (1994), BANKRUPTCY DISCRIMINATION WITH REAL VARIABLES. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 21: 491–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.1994.tb00332.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- (Paper received March 1992, accepted June 1992.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!