The authors are respectively, Assistant Professor of Finance at the Else School of Management, Millsaps College, Jackson, MS; and Professors of Finance at the College of Business Administration, University of Arkansas, Fayeteville, AR. They are grateful to the anonymous referee for helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper.
THE REGULATION EFFECT OF CREDIT RATINGS ON BOND INTEREST YIELD: THE CASE OF JUNK BONDS
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 511–531, June 1994
How to Cite
Brister, B. M., Kennedy, R. E. and Liu, P. (1994), THE REGULATION EFFECT OF CREDIT RATINGS ON BOND INTEREST YIELD: THE CASE OF JUNK BONDS. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 21: 511–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.1994.tb00333.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
- (Paper received December 1991; accepted April 1992.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!