The authors are from the Department of Finance, College of Business and Public Administration, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA.
CONDITIONAL HETEROSKEDASTICITY AND THE WEEKEND EFFECT IN S&P 500 INDEX FUTURES
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 603–612, June 1994
How to Cite
Najand, M. and Yung, K. (1994), CONDITIONAL HETEROSKEDASTICITY AND THE WEEKEND EFFECT IN S&P 500 INDEX FUTURES. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 21: 603–612. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.1994.tb00339.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- (Paper received February 1992, accepted April 1992)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!