The authors are respectively from Saint Xavier University; New Jersey Institute of Technology and Graduate School, Rutgers University; and Georgia State University and Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. They would like to thank Ward Curran, Frederick Dark, Rajeev Goel, Anthony Saunders, and the anonymous referee for helpful comments and Richard Carter for providing part of the data used in this paper. Hasan acknowledges the support of SBR grant for related research from the New Jersey Institute of Technology. The normal caveats apply.
A NOTE ON UNDERWRITER COMPETITION AND INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 23, Issue 5-6, pages 905–914, July 1996
How to Cite
Chishty, M. R. K., Hasan, I. and Smith, S. D. (1996), A NOTE ON UNDERWRITER COMPETITION AND INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 23: 905–914. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.1996.tb01158.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Paper received February 1994, revised and accepted October 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!