They would like to thank George Philippatos, Phil Holmes, Krishna Paudyal and the anonymous referee for comments and suggestions on earlier versions of this paper. Financial support from INQUIRE UK is gratefully acknowledged.
Short-term Contrarian Strategies in the London Stock Exchange: Are They Profitable? Which Factors Affect Them?
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 33, Issue 5-6, pages 839–867, June/July 2006
How to Cite
Antoniou, A., Galariotis, E. C. and Spyrou, S. I. (2006), Short-term Contrarian Strategies in the London Stock Exchange: Are They Profitable? Which Factors Affect Them?. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 33: 839–867. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2006.00003.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- (Paper received August 2003, revised version accepted September 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!