The authors thank an anonymous referee, Simone Brands, Stephen Brown, Philip Brown, Neil Fargher, and seminar participants at University of Technology, Sydney, and Monash University for helpful comments. They also acknowledge SIRCA for the provision of ASX Signal G SEATS data.
Seasonality in Fund Performance: An Examination of the Portfolio Holdings and Trades of Investment Managers
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 33, Issue 7-8, pages 1240–1266, September/October 2006
How to Cite
Gallagher, . D. R. and Pinnuck, M. (2006), Seasonality in Fund Performance: An Examination of the Portfolio Holdings and Trades of Investment Managers. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 33: 1240–1266. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2006.00018.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- (Paper received September 2004, revised version accepted December 2004. Online publication April 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!