They acknowledge the helpful comments of an anonymous referee, Martin Walker (an editor), Teri Conover, Tim Doupnik, Don Herrman and Ray King. The comments of Ed Swanson (the discussant) and other participants in the annual meeting of the AAA, and participants in the accounting workshop at Case Western Reserve University are also appreciated. Data are publicly available from Standard & Poor's Global Vantage, Thomson Financial's I/B/E/S International Inc., and other sources identified in the paper.
An International Analysis of Historical and Forecast Earnings in Accounting-Based Valuation Models
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 33, Issue 7-8, pages 1087–1109, September/October 2006
How to Cite
Barniv, R. and Myring, M. (2006), An International Analysis of Historical and Forecast Earnings in Accounting-Based Valuation Models. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 33: 1087–1109. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2006.00596.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- (Paper received June 2003, revised version accepted March 2005. Online publication April 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!