He thanks Yakov Amihud, Lorenzo Caprio, Larry Lang, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at Bilkent University, Hacettepe University, Cass Business School, the 2000 Financial Management Association meetings, and the 2001 European Financial Management Association meeting. He also thanks Marra Faccio for her significant contribution to an earlier version of the paper. The usual disclaimer applies.
The Interrelationship Between Managerial Ownership and Board Structure
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 33, Issue 7-8, pages 1006–1033, September/October 2006
How to Cite
Lasfer, M. A. (2006), The Interrelationship Between Managerial Ownership and Board Structure. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 33: 1006–1033. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2006.00600.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- (Paper received April 2003, revised version accepted October 2005. Online publication 3rd May 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!