They acknowledge financial support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. They appreciate the skillful guidance of the anonymous referee and editors of the journal, as well as the insights of Jim Mountain, head of institutional trading at Scotia Capital and participants at the Northern Finance Association meetings, and seminars at Concordia University, McMaster University, the University of Toronto, the University of Victoria, the University of Waterloo and York University. The authors also thank Catherine Hartung, Danielle Knox, Ron Leisti and James Sandhu for research assistance. The usual disclaimer applies.
The Price Impacts of Open Market Repurchase Trades
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 33, Issue 5-6, pages 735–752, June/July 2006
How to Cite
McNally, W. J., Smith, B. F. and Barnes, T. (2006), The Price Impacts of Open Market Repurchase Trades. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 33: 735–752. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2006.00618.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2006
- (Paper received February 2005, revised version accepted December 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!