The authors thank an anonymous referee, the editor, Kenneth Kim, Lewis Mandell, Joe Ogden, and seminar participants at SUNY-Buffalo for valuable comments and discussions.
Decimal Pricing and Information-Based Trading: Tick Size and Informational Efficiency of Asset Price
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 33, Issue 5-6, pages 753–766, June/July 2006
How to Cite
Zhao, X. and Chung, K. H. (2006), Decimal Pricing and Information-Based Trading: Tick Size and Informational Efficiency of Asset Price. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 33: 753–766. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2006.00622.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
- (Paper received June 2005, revised version accepted December 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!