The author is a Lecturer at the School of Accounting, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.
Discussion of Explaining the Short- and Long-Term IPO Anomalies in the US by R&D
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 33, Issue 3-4, pages 580–586, April/May 2006
How to Cite
Balatbat, M. C. A. (2006), Discussion of Explaining the Short- and Long-Term IPO Anomalies in the US by R&D. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 33: 580–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2006.00625.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!