The financial support of the Centre for Business Performance of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and of the Carnegie Educational Trust (for Sarah Jane Thomson) is gratefully acknowledged. The contribution made by the individuals who gave freely of their time in completing the questionnaire is also greatly appreciated. Finally, the authors would like to thank the anonymous referee for the positive and constructive comments made throughout the review process.
Corporate Financing Decisions: UK Survey Evidence
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 33, Issue 9-10, pages 1402–1434, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Beattie, V., Goodacre, A. and Thomson, S. J. (2006), Corporate Financing Decisions: UK Survey Evidence. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 33: 1402–1434. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2006.00640.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
- (Paper received March 2004, revised version accepted September 2005. Online publication August 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!