They thank Christopher Anderson, Larry Brown, Carolyn Callahan, Robert Lipe, Michael Mosebach, Katherine Schipper, Linda Vincent, Andrew Stark (an editor), an anonymous referee, and participants at the AAA 2001 Cross-border Mergers Conference, the AAA 2002 National Meeting and 2002 International Section Midyear Meeting, the Oklahoma State University Accounting Research Workshop, the Hawaii International Conference on Business and Auburn University, University of Arkansas and University of Missouri-St. Louis accounting workshops and University of Kansas finance workshop for their valuable comments. All remaining errors are solely the authors' responsibility.
The Relevance of Target Accounting Quality to the Long-Term Success of Cross-Border Mergers
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 34, Issue 1-2, pages 139–168, January/March 2007
How to Cite
Black, E. L., Carnes, T. A., Jandik, T. and Henderson, B. C. (2007), The Relevance of Target Accounting Quality to the Long-Term Success of Cross-Border Mergers. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 34: 139–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2006.00654.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- (Paper received Jaunary 2005, revised version accepted April 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!