The authors are respectively from the University of Sheffield Management School and the European Corporate Governance Institute (ECGI); the Manchester Business School, University of Manchester; and Fox School of Business and Management, Temple University. They are grateful to the editor, an anonymous referee and Susanne Espenlaub for valuable comments. They would also like to express their gratitude to the participants at the annual meeting of the European Financial Management Association in Athens and the ABN AMRO IPO Conference in Amsterdam. The usual disclaimer applies. (Paper received July 2002, revised version accepted March 2005.)
The Strategy of Going Public: How UK Firms Choose Their Listing Contracts
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 33, Issue 1-2, pages 79–101, January/March 2006
How to Cite
Goergen, M., Khurshed, A. and Mudambi, R. (2006), The Strategy of Going Public: How UK Firms Choose Their Listing Contracts. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 33: 79–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2006.00657.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!