This work is partly funded by the National Science Council (Project Number NSC91-2416-H-008-022).
The Market Quality of Dealer versus Hybrid Markets: The Case of Moderately Liquid Securities
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2007
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 34, Issue 1-2, pages 349–373, January/March 2007
How to Cite
Lai, H.-N. (2007), The Market Quality of Dealer versus Hybrid Markets: The Case of Moderately Liquid Securities. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 34: 349–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2006.00665.x
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2007
- (Paper received May 2005, revised version accepted April 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!