The authors are respectively from the University of Houston-Clear Lake and Oklahoma State University. They have benefited from comments made at presentations at the Atlanta Finance Forum, Texas Tech University and Wayne State University. They would like to acknowledge helpful comments from Michael Cichello, Phil English, Jocelyn Evans, Gerry Gay, Jason Greene, Jayant Kale, Omesh Kini, David Nachman, Andy Prevost, and Michael Rebello. This research was initiated while both authors were affiliated with Texas Tech University. The authors acknowledge support from a grant from the College of Business Administration, Texas Tech University. The usual disclaimer applies. (Paper received May 2004, revised version accepted January 2005.)
CEO Stock Options and Equity Risk Incentives
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 33, Issue 1-2, pages 26–44, January/March 2006
How to Cite
Williams, M. A. and Rao, R. P. (2006), CEO Stock Options and Equity Risk Incentives. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 33: 26–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2006.01357.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!