The author is from the Department of Finance, Swedish School of Economics and Business Administration, Helsinki, Finland. He is indebted to Mohammed Aba Al-Khail, Tom Berglund, Juha-Pekka Kallunki, Matti Keloharju, Eva Liljeblom, Joshua Livnat, Anders Löflund, Daniel Pasternack, Timo Rothovius, Jan Wallin, an anonymous referee and the participants of the GSFFA February 2001 Monday Seminar, the GSFFA 2001 Research Workshop, the University of Oulu 2001 Finance Research Workshop, and the Eastern Finance Association 2003 Annual Meeting for comments and suggestions. He further wants to thank Ilkka Autio for providing analysts’ consensus estimates and Joakim Westerholm for providing access to the Finnish Central Securities Depository Central Register dataset. Finally, he gratefully acknowledges financial support received for the project from the Finnish Academy of Sciences, the Hans Bang Foundation and the Yrjö Jahnsson Foundation. (Paper received June 2003, revised version accepted February 2005.)
How Do Different Types of Investors React to New Earnings Information?
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 33, Issue 1-2, pages 127–144, January/March 2006
How to Cite
Ekholm, A. (2006), How Do Different Types of Investors React to New Earnings Information?. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 33: 127–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2006.01360.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!