The author is from the London Business School. He has benefited from the comments of Tarun Chordia and an anonymous referee. Financial support from the Deans’ Research Fund at London Business School is gratefully acknowledged. (Paper received March 2002, revised version accepted December 2004)
Accruals, Cash Flows and the Post-Earnings-Announcement Drift
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 33, Issue 1-2, pages 1–25, January/March 2006
How to Cite
Shivakumar, L. (2006), Accruals, Cash Flows and the Post-Earnings-Announcement Drift. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 33: 1–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2006.01425.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!