They would like to thank Ken Kuttner for sharing his data and an anonymous referee for helpful comments and suggestions. The views expressed here are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect the views of the ESCB or the staff of the Central Bank of Ireland.
UK Stock Returns and the Impact of Domestic Monetary Policy Shocks
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 34, Issue 5-6, pages 872–888, June/July 2007
How to Cite
Bredin, D., Hyde, S., Nitzsche, D. and O'reilly, G. (2007), UK Stock Returns and the Impact of Domestic Monetary Policy Shocks. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 34: 872–888. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2006.02001.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
- (Paper received October 2005, revised version accepted September 2006. Online publication February 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!