They are grateful for comments from the anonymous referee, Andrew Stark (editor), and session participants at the 2001 Korean Securities Association meeting and 2003 AAA meeting at Hawaii. They also thank seminar participants at the State University of New York at Buffalo, and Peter Cammad for technical edit of the paper. All remaining errors are the authors' own.
The Value-relevance of Earnings and Book Value, Ownership Structure, and Business Group Affiliation: Evidence From Korean Business Groups
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2007
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 34, Issue 5-6, pages 740–766, June/July 2007
How to Cite
Bae, K.-H. and Jeong, S. W. (2007), The Value-relevance of Earnings and Book Value, Ownership Structure, and Business Group Affiliation: Evidence From Korean Business Groups. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 34: 740–766. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2007.02017.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2007
- (Paper received October 2005, revised version accepted October 2006. Online publication June 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!