He is also grateful to Martin Walker (editor) and an anonymous referee for their constructive suggestions. He acknowledges the financial support provided by Korea University, Michigan State University, and California State University at Los Angeles.
Bank Relationships and the Value Relevance of the Income Statement: Evidence from Income-Statement Conservatism
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2007
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 34, Issue 7-8, pages 1051–1072, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Choi, W. (2007), Bank Relationships and the Value Relevance of the Income Statement: Evidence from Income-Statement Conservatism. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 34: 1051–1072. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2007.02023.x
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2007
- (Paper received February 2005, revised version accepted December 2006. Online publication May 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!