They thank Peter Pope (editor) and an anonymous referee for suggestions on improving the paper. The authors also acknowledge the financial support of the Lawrence Bloomberg Chair in Accountancy and of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. They thank participants at the 2006 JBFA Capital Markets Conference in Thessaloniki, at the 4th International Corporate Governance Conference in Montreal 2005, at the CAAA Conference 2005 and seminar participants and colleagues at HEC Montreal, Concordia University, University of Edinburgh, Université de Paris XII and ESSEC Business School.
Termination Fees in Mergers and Acquisitions: Protecting Investors or Managers?
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2007
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 34, Issue 3-4, pages 541–566, April/May 2007
How to Cite
André, P., Khalil, S. and Magnan, M. (2007), Termination Fees in Mergers and Acquisitions: Protecting Investors or Managers?. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 34: 541–566. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2007.02032.x
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!