They would like to thank participants at the American Accounting Association Annual meeting, San Francisco, 2005; participants at the University of Sydney research seminar series and Bill Greene, Ken Train and David Johnstone. Comments from an anonymous referee are also much appreciated.
Evaluating the Behavioural Performance of Alternative Logit Models: An Application to Corporate Takeovers Research
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 34, Issue 7-8, pages 1193–1220, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Jones, S. and Hensher, . D. A. (2007), Evaluating the Behavioural Performance of Alternative Logit Models: An Application to Corporate Takeovers Research. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 34: 1193–1220. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2007.02049.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
- (Paper received March 2006, revised version accepted March 2007. Online publication August 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!