They gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments of an anonymous referee, Peter Pope (editor), and thank Morningstar Australia for provision of data. They also thank Tony Auciello at Academic Word for his excellent proof-reading skills.
The Information Content of Australian Managed Fund Ratings
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 34, Issue 9-10, pages 1528–1547, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Faff, . R. W., Parwada, . J. T. and Poh, H.-L. (2007), The Information Content of Australian Managed Fund Ratings. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 34: 1528–1547. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2007.02053.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- (Paper received October 2005, revised version accepted March 2007. Online publication November 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!