They are grateful to the editor of this journal and an anonymous referee for their valuable comments. They would also like to thank Gary Feng and Boram Lee for excellent research assistance.
Capital Structure and Firm Efficiency
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2007
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 34, Issue 9-10, pages 1447–1469, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Margaritis, D. and Psillaki, M. (2007), Capital Structure and Firm Efficiency. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 34: 1447–1469. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2007.02056.x
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2007
- (Paper received December 2005, revised version accepted May 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!