The author also gratefully acknowledges funding from the National Science Council of Taiwan (NSC93-2416-H002-055).
Organizational Form and the Economic Impact of Corporate New Product Strategies
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
2007 The Author Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 35, Issue 1-2, pages 71–101, January/March 2008
How to Cite
Chen, S.-S. (2008), Organizational Form and the Economic Impact of Corporate New Product Strategies. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 35: 71–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2007.02058.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
- (Paper received October 2005, revised version accepted May 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!