He thanks John Doukas, Krishna Paudyal, Andrew Stark (editor), an anonymous referee, seminar participants at the University of Durham and the MMF Conference 2005 and especially Tony Antoniou and Robert Sollis for many helpful comments. He also thanks Barclays Capital for assistance with the main data sample and Steve Young for providing aggregate share repurchase data. All remaining errors or omissions are the author's own.
The UK Equity Premium: 1901–2004
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 34, Issue 9-10, pages 1496–1527, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Vivian, A. (2007), The UK Equity Premium: 1901–2004. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 34: 1496–1527. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2007.02065.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
- (Paper received July 2005, revised version accepted January 2007. Online publication November 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!