Large Shareholder Entrenchment and Performance: Empirical Evidence from Canada
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
2007 The Authors Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 35, Issue 1-2, pages 25–49, January/March 2008
How to Cite
Bozec, Y. and Laurin, C. (2008), Large Shareholder Entrenchment and Performance: Empirical Evidence from Canada. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 35: 25–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2007.02066.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
- (Paper received June 2005, revised version accepted September 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!