He is thankful to an anonymous referee for providing constructive comments and valuable suggestions that helped him in improving the paper. He is also obliged to Professor Warwick Funnel, Professor Owain ap Gwilym and Professor Said Salhi for reviewing the paper and giving valuable feedback. He would also like to thank his friend Mudassar Iqbal for help with learning MATLAB. Finally, he is grateful to Martin Walker (editor), for his support and encouragement. (Paper received January 2006, revised version accepted October 2007)
The Importance of the Sequence in UK Rights Issues
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2007
2007 The Authors Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 35, Issue 1-2, pages 150–176, January/March 2008
How to Cite
Iqbal, A. (2008), The Importance of the Sequence in UK Rights Issues. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 35: 150–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2007.02070.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!