They are very grateful for the particularly helpful suggestions of an anonymous referee whose comments have significantly improved this paper. The comments and suggestions of seminar participants on earlier versions of this paper at the University of Cambridge, University of Bristol and Chulalongkorn University are also gratefully acknowledged.
Information Asymmetry and Bidders' Gains
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 35, Issue 3-4, pages 376–405, April/May 2008
How to Cite
Draper, P. and Paudyal, K. (2008), Information Asymmetry and Bidders' Gains. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 35: 376–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2008.02082.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2008
- (Paper received January 2006, revised version accepted October 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!