He also wishes to thank an anonymous referee and the editor Andrew Stark, whose suggestions have considerably improved the paper. Any errors remain the author's own. Support from the UCD Research Fund is also gratefully acknowledged.
Spin-offs in an Environment of Bank Debt
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2008
© 2008 The Author Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 35, Issue 3-4, pages 406–433, April/May 2008
How to Cite
Murray, L. (2008), Spin-offs in an Environment of Bank Debt. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 35: 406–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2008.02088.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2008
- (Paper received May 2007, revised version accepted January 2008. Online publication April 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!