The Frequency of Financial Analysts' Forecast Revisions: Theory and Evidence about Determinants of Demand for Predisclosure Information
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 35, Issue 7-8, pages 860–888, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Holden, C. W. and Stuerke, P. S. (2008), The Frequency of Financial Analysts' Forecast Revisions: Theory and Evidence about Determinants of Demand for Predisclosure Information. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 35: 860–888. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2008.02108.x
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2008
- (Paper received December 2004, revised version accepted March 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!