Behavioural Bias and Conflicts of Interest in Analyst Stock Recommendations
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 36, Issue 3-4, pages 384–418, April/May 2009
How to Cite
Mokoaleli-Mokoteli, T., Taffler, R. J. and Agarwal, V. (2009), Behavioural Bias and Conflicts of Interest in Analyst Stock Recommendations. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 36: 384–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2009.02125.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2009
- (Paper received December 2007, revised version accepted December 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!