Firm Performance and Managerial Succession in Family Managed Firms
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 36, Issue 3-4, pages 461–484, April/May 2009
How to Cite
Hillier, D. and McColgan, P. (2009), Firm Performance and Managerial Succession in Family Managed Firms. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 36: 461–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2009.02138.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
- (Paper received December 2007, revised version accepted February 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!