The Role of Dividends, Debt and Board Structure in the Governance of Family Controlled Firms
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 36, Issue 7-8, pages 863–898, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Setia-Atmaja, L., Tanewski, . G. A. and Skully, M. (2009), The Role of Dividends, Debt and Board Structure in the Governance of Family Controlled Firms. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 36: 863–898. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2009.02151.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
- (Paper received January 2008, revised version accepted March 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!