Financial Restatements, Cost of Debt and Information Spillover: Evidence From the Secondary Loan Market
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 36, Issue 9-10, pages 1117–1147, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Park, J. C. and Wu, Q. (2009), Financial Restatements, Cost of Debt and Information Spillover: Evidence From the Secondary Loan Market. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 36: 1117–1147. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2009.02162.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- (Paper received August 2008, revised version accepted May 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!