Method-Shifting in Aggressive Earnings Reporting: The Case of the US Software Industry's Response to New US Regulation
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 37, Issue 7-8, pages 792–814, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Zhong, K., Welker, R. B. and Gribbin, D. W. (2010), Method-Shifting in Aggressive Earnings Reporting: The Case of the US Software Industry's Response to New US Regulation. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 37: 792–814. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2010.02198.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- (Paper received July 2008, revised version accepted January 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!