Comprehensive Disclosure of Compensation and Firm Value: The Case of Policy Reforms in an Emerging Market
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 37, Issue 9-10, pages 1115–1144, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Sheu, H.-J., Chung, H. and Liu, C.-L. (2010), Comprehensive Disclosure of Compensation and Firm Value: The Case of Policy Reforms in an Emerging Market. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 37: 1115–1144. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2010.02213.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2010
- (Paper received May 2008, revised version accepted April 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!