The Market Effects of Breaking a String of Meeting or Beating Analysts’ Expectations: Downward Revision of Future Cash Flows or Increase in Cost of Equity Capital?
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 38, Issue 1-2, pages 95–118, January/March 2011
How to Cite
Xie, Y. (2011), The Market Effects of Breaking a String of Meeting or Beating Analysts’ Expectations: Downward Revision of Future Cash Flows or Increase in Cost of Equity Capital?. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 38: 95–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2010.02225.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
- (Paper received October 2008, revised version accepted April 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!