Stock Market Driven Acquisitions versus the Q Theory of Takeovers: The UK Evidence
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 38, Issue 5-6, pages 628–656, June/July 2011
How to Cite
Bi, X. G. and Gregory, A. (2011), Stock Market Driven Acquisitions versus the Q Theory of Takeovers: The UK Evidence. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 38: 628–656. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2011.02234.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- (Paper received September 2008, revised version accepted October 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!