The first author is from Lafayette College. The second author is from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. The third author is from Lafayette College. They are grateful for comments from Qin Lu, David Stifel and workshop participants at Lafayette College. They are especially grateful for comments from an anonymous referee and Martin Walker (editor).
Capital Gains Taxation and Equity Returns: The Case of Mutual Savings Banks
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 39, Issue 5-6, pages 785–805, June/July 2012
How to Cite
Kelly, M. A., Wu, X. and Chambers, D. R. (2012), Capital Gains Taxation and Equity Returns: The Case of Mutual Savings Banks. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 785–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2011.02259.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- (Paper received August 2010, revised version accepted July 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!