The first author is from the University of Florida. The second and third authors are from Kennesaw State University. They thank Andrew Stark (editor) and the anonymous referee for providing constructive comments and suggestions. (Paper received November 2010, revised version accepted October 2011)
Non-Audit Services and Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from New Zealand
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 39, Issue 1-2, pages 60–81, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Knechel, W. R., Sharma, . D. S. and Sharma, . V. D. (2012), Non-Audit Services and Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from New Zealand. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 60–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2011.02268.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!