The first author is from the University of Florida. The second and third authors are from Kennesaw State University. They thank Andrew Stark (editor) and the anonymous referee for providing constructive comments and suggestions. (Paper received November 2010, revised version accepted October 2011)
Non-Audit Services and Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from New Zealand
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 39, Issue 1-2, pages 60–81, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Knechel, W. R., Sharma, . D. S. and Sharma, . V. D. (2012), Non-Audit Services and Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from New Zealand. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 60–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2011.02268.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!