The first author is from the University of Haute Alsace & EM Strasbourg Business School (LaRGE Research Center). The second author is from UNU-MERIT, Maastricht University & University of Strasbourg (BETA Research Center). The third author is from EM Strasbourg Business School, University of Strasbourg (BETA Research Center). They thank Andrew Stark (editor), an anonymous referee, Iftekhar Hasan, Koen Schoors, Armin Schwienbacher, Ming Ming Zhou, and participants of the French Finance Association (AFFI) Meeting 2011 Montpellier, the BOFIT Seminar at the Bank of Finland, 8th ENEF Meeting in Strasbourg and ECIS workshop at Eindhoven University of Technology for helpful comments. Bulat Sanditov acknowledges financial support from the AnCoRA project funded by ANR (ANR 06 APPR 003). The usual disclaimer applies. (Paper received November 2010, revised version accepted October 2011)
Bank Lending Networks, Experience, Reputation, and Borrowing Costs: Empirical Evidence from the French Syndicated Lending Market
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 39, Issue 1-2, pages 113–140, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Godlewski, C. J., Sanditov, B. and Burger-Helmchen, T. (2012), Bank Lending Networks, Experience, Reputation, and Borrowing Costs: Empirical Evidence from the French Syndicated Lending Market. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 39: 113–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5957.2011.02269.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!